2019 Las Vegas Vault Tour
The Las Vegas Vault Tour was the first Vault Tour held in the Archon triad format, in which players brought three decks to the event. It was held between October 4-6, 2019 and had 121 players in attendance.
Joe Huber, formerly of Team SAS-LP, won the tournament with a triad containing three Shadows decks. He made top 8 with one of his three decks, Yakstreet, the Countess of Stokepit, at the Gen Con Archon Vault Tour earlier that year as well. His deck King Terentia Hopavicious is the only Four Horsemen deck to win a Vault Tour. Due to an incident during the top 8 match at Las Vegas, the champion was suspended through May 2020. The top 8 contained decks from both Call of the Archons and Age of Ascension, although the vast majority of decks in the top 8 were Call of the Archons decks containing Shadows. Ten out of the twelve top four triad decks were CotA Shadows decks.
|Set and House Breakdown
of Top 16 Decks
|Set||Number of Decks in Each House||Total|
Videos and Streams
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Finals Joe Vs Kirk
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Semi Finals Justin Vs Kirk
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Quarter Finals Joe VS Kirkman
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Top 16 Kirk VS Erich
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Round 6 Devin Vs Andrew
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Round 5 Leo Vs Benj
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Round 4 Danny Vs Mathew
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Round 3 Grant Vs Colton
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Round 2 Dave Vs Luke
- Las Vegas Vault Tour Round 1 Devin Vs Nathan
- VEGAS: What Happens in Vegas Stays on Facebook Forever...
- Episode 24: What Happened in Vegas with Justin Kirkman
|KeyForge Organized Play|