Archon Arcana Road Map
From Archon Arcana
- Set 5 Release Items
- Re-do the deck registration / stats page.
- Add chances of a specific card appearing in a deck to Card Rarity
- Move Spoilers out of the main namespace.
- Sort out a process for Spoilers for Set 5.
- Retool News and events if needed, especially section transcludes
- Open up discussion pages
- KeyForge Learning Series
- Intro:Why Play KeyForge?
- Part 1: New Player Guide
- Part 2: Houses of KeyForge
- Part 3: Sets of KeyForge
- Part 4: Learning KeyForge: The Mechanics
- Part 5: Next Steps
- Publish deck registration data by language
- Expand Commentary
- Get Clarifications from FFG for Outstanding Issues
- Update Databases as FFG responds.
- Update Organized Play events and update results as available
(Do these everytime there is a new release)
- Add Set Info once set is announced. Leave Set Number blank.
- Add Image and Card Data as cards are spoiled.
After Master Vault Updates
- Load Cards
- Add set shortening to card pages
- Upload big images
- Regenerate image thumbnails
- Add new traits,keywords, etc. and link them in card and flavor text
- Card gallery
- Add Set to Card Gallery and confirm it works
- Update selectable traits and keywords
- Update List of flavor text
- Update related cards, appears with, etc.
- Link Artists
- Load Rulebooks
- Update Sets and Houses
- Update New Player Guide
Once all of the above are complete, unlink Spoilers from the relevant data table (i.e. SpoilerData:DarkTidings)
- Load Rulebooks and relevant changes up to 1.4
- Load Category:FAQ
- Load Category:CotA
- Load Category:AoA
- Load Category:WC
- Categorize Category:Errata
- Categorize items in the Category:FAQ
- Categorize the Category:Glossary
- Build out related pages
- Categorize pages
- All pages needing categories can be found here.
- Card pages should be categorized in the order Type, House, Rarity, Set1, Set2 if needed: [[Category:Action]][[Category:Untamed]][[Category:Common]][[Category:CotA]][[Category:AoA]]
- With the implementation of CirrusSearch, it seems like multi-category search and dynamic pages lists might not be needed anymore, so I'm marking that off the list.
- Add Traits to cards
- Update rules for Set 3 upon release (expected November 5 2019)
- Add Artist information to cards where it is missing, and create a link to it
- Create Artist Pages, including a link to all pages that the artist made
- Create category Artists to hold all the Artist pages
- Interlink flavor text to relevant cards (even if not available, link it and make a placeholder)
- Load Rulebooks and relevant changes up to 1.5
- Rework artist's pages
- Rework Card view using Cargo DB data
- Cargo DB Migration of Cards, Sets, Errata, Alt-Art, and FAQ and Rules Clarification
- Redesign Main Page